Festival volunteer jobs include working at screening venues, special events, Festival Village Centers, wine pavilions or working as a concierge or on the VIP Hospitality teams,…and much more. Please use the VOLUNTEER SIGN-UP FORM to let us know your interest and availability.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for hundreds of talented, enthusiastic and dedicated volunteers in the many areas listed below. Please read the VOLUNTEER FAQ to understand what’s involved in terms of time commitment, training, and benefits/perks; and then please use the VOLUNTEER SIGN-UP form to let us know of your interest(s) and availability.
SEASONAL/FESTIVAL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES:
- Venue Managers – Two senior volunteers for each screening and panel venue. Responsibilities include helping recruit and train teams as well as managing venue. Training period, then full-time November 13-17.
- Venue Teams – Work screenings and panels. Responsibilities include line management, wine pouring, ticketing, bussing, ushering. Full-time November 13-17.
- Special Events Managers – Two senior volunteers responsible for each major event. Full-time November 13-17.
- Special Events Team – Supports event managers at each event. Full-time November 13-17.
- Celebrity Winemaker Dinner Manager – Senior volunteer to manage entire Saturday night program of 10-20 winemaker/patron/celebrity dinners. November 16.
- Winemaker Dinner Night Staff – One volunteer assigned to each winery dinner venue. November 16.
- VIP Hospitality Managers – Senior volunteers to run hospitality lounges for patrons, filmmakers, sponsors and VIPs. November 13-17.
- Hospitality Team – Supports hospitality managers. November 13-17.
- Ringmasters – Extremely outgoing volunteers (assigned at each venue) who introduce each film and manage Q & A sessions. November 13-17.
- Assistants to NVFF Staff– November 13-17.
- Documentary Film and Projectionist Team – Responsible for covering the Festival. November 13-17.
- Transportation Manager – Coordinates transportation schedules for VIPs in conjunction with Hospitality Director and Transportation Dispatch Team. October 15- November 20.
- Transportation Dispatchers- Coordinates VIP transportation with drivers and vehicles. November 12-18.
- Transportation Drivers – Drive VIPs. November 12-18.
- VIP Handlers – Works for Seasonal Hospitality Director; handles individual schedule of select VIPs and talent. November 13-18.
- Festival Village Center Managers – Senior volunteers in each community to assist people picking up passes, asking questions, buying merchandise, etc… November 12-17.
- Festival Village Center Volunteers – Assists Festival Village Center managers. November 12-17.
- Wine Pavilion Managers – Senior volunteers in each community to manage Wine Pavilions. November 13-17.
- Office Customer Service Volunteers – Rotating office managers at Festival Office HQ. November 7-20.
- Sponsor Activation Squad – Assigned to sponsors who are hosting events at Festival. November 11-18.
- Patron Concierges – Assigned venues throughout the festival to provide outstanding and individualized customer service to our Founding Patrons. November 12-17.
YEAR ROUND VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES:
- Marketing Street Team – Helps with poster and flyer distribution for any year-round special events and during October prior to Festival. Also responsible for on-the-street festival marketing. October 1 – November 12 and year round opportunities.
- Social Media Interns – Works with Director of Social Media throughout the year.
- Admin Year-Round Support – Helps in NVFF office by making calls, organizing materials throughout the year. Full time October 1 – November 18.
- Year Round Special Event Staff – Helps Administration Director with various year-round events.